Welcome Back to Open Space!
In order to help curb the spread of COVID-19 under the guidance of the province of BC and Island Health Authorities, we ask the following:
- If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, please do not enter Open Space, and self-isolate at home. Symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache.
- If you are under the direction of a provincial health officer to self-isolate, please follow those instructions.
- If you have recently arrived from outside of Canada, please self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
- Unless you are unable to do so for health reasons, please wear a face mask at all times while visiting Open Space. Disposable non-medical face masks are available if you require one.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter the gallery; please use it upon entry.
- Please follow entrance and exit directions and signage and maintain 6 feet of physical distance between you and others outside of your immediate group.
- Bathrooms are available for visitors to the gallery with an occupancy limit of one person at a time.
Finally, we are here to help! Please talk to the gallery sitter at the entrance if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and enjoy the show!