Benefits of volunteering:
Volunteering at Open Space is not only fun, but a great way to network with other artists in the community, country, and from around the world. Open Space volunteers gain practical skills and development by working alongside professionals and visiting artists.
If you are interested in becoming more involved in Open Space, you may also be interested in becoming an Open Space member! We have recently waived the membership fee, so all you need to register is a willingness to participate. Read more about membership here.
Benefits of membership:
- Opportunity to interact with artists from all over the world.
- Participate in the local arts community of Victoria.
- Learn about the workings of an artist-run centre.
- Subscription to our monthly e-newsletter.
- Access to in-house printing.
- Discounts on merch.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting.
- Contribute feedback on major organizational changes.
- Eligible to stand for election to the Board of Directors
To become a volunteer, fill out the online form below, or send an email to volunteer [at] openspace.ca